I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be Right
He’s a legend and an icon. John Lydon changed the face of music and sparked a cultural revolution. The frontman and lyricist of the Sex Pistols and Public Image Ltd (PiL) caused a political earthquake and transformed music for good. His new book is the brilliant, funny and insightful I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be Right.
Book Price £45.00
Beautifully designed and limited to just 10,000 numbered copies, each book includes an original signature from John. In it, Lydon talks about the way he sees life, along with anecdotes from his unique and extraordinary career. Expect a pyrotechnic, one-off read from a true original who has always been one step ahead.
· Pre-order NOW to win the first book off the press, to win a free book and to win tickets to John Lydon’s spoken word tour, in Autumn 2021.
· On October 14 – One person who pre-ordered will be picked at random. They will receive a refund of their book price and will be sent the first book off the press. The book is numbered 0001 and is a unique collectors’ item.
· That winner will also receive 2x VIP tickets, including meet’n’greet, to a venue of their choice, providing that venue has not already sold out.
· Ten runners up will also receive prizes, if they pre-order NOW. They will receive 2x regular tickets to any show, providing it has not already sold out.
· If any of those ten already have tickets to the show and do not wish to attend another one, the value of their book will be refunded.
Please note, the postal prices reflect the charges that we face from postal companies, both in the UK, USA and around the world, for reliable tracked services. We have explored lower cost alternatives. Those, however, do not provide tracked services. Given the high value of the signed books, it is important to guarantee delivery by using tracked services.
* Published on October 15 2020. This book is limited to a print run of 10,000. Once those copies are sold, it will be allowed to go out of print.
** The books are printed in blocks of 5,000. The first 5,000 are numbered 1-5,000 of 5,000; the next are numbered 5,001-10,000 of 10,000. Once those copies have been sold, the book will retired and no further copies will be printed.